Head of Sales
This is a senior sales and team management role with the primary focus of driving sales and business growth through the sales team.
The main vertical focus is digital telecare/healthcare and safety and security for lone worker markets.
You will need to have a strong record of driving successful sales strategies through the team.
You will need to be a skilled solutions sales manager (including hardware and SaaS platform): developing sales strategies, account management, business development and people management.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* To lead the sales team in a full range of sales activities to hit and achieve personal and team targets.
* To build and develop senior level customer relations
* Fully understand the marketplace
* To identify and drive successful sales strategies across new verticals
* To cascade achieving methodologies across team and overcome obstacles
* To build and develop high performing sales team through developing, training, coaching, mentoring
* To be an influential and inspiring sales leader and brand ambassador
* To work closely with other departments to achieve end goals
* Management reporting
Key Performance Indicators
* To hit and exceed sales targets as set by the company
* To out manoeuvre our market competition by having a deep level of insight and knowledge across multiple touch points.
* Maintaining robust pipelines in CRM to achieve quota (3:1)
* Pipeline growth
* Customer growth
* Brand growth
* Team growth and collaborative working
This role will suit you if you are:
* Proven and successful sales manager with the evidenced achievement of hitting team targets. Experience ideally gained in digital or analogue lone working/security industry
* Proven abilities in driving successful sales strategies
* Inspiring leadership and good people manager
* Excellent communication skills
* Good organisation skills / self-management
* Able to lead, influence, negotiate and close the sales process.
* Credible commercial and financial acumen
Please note that a DBS clearance check will be carried out in the first month of employment and continued employment is subject to the success of that check. You will need a driving license and access to a car for this role.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to be considered for the role.
Closing date: 25 May 2022