Information that we collect from you
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below. Examples of the personal data include your name, phone number, email address and any other information you may provide us that could reasonably be used to identify you or other person as an individual.
Use of your information
Personal data that you provide us will only be used to fulfil the intended purpose, e.g. respond to enquiries or send you the newsletters.
We will use your personal data:
- To respond to queries
- To send you newsletters when you choose to sign up
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the newsletter box that you can click to indicate whether you wish to receive further communications from us
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to
- let you have a copy
You also have the right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your information but we are legally entitled to retain it, e.g. in a form of invoices or remittance notes that need to be retained for certain times of period.